Friend,
Thanks for reading. My dream is to be a Medical Missionary for Dare 2 Be Different International (www.d2bdifferent.com), a ministry that I founded in 2008 when I was 21. God has allowed us to pass the 4 year mark after 3 other young people pooled our resources, time and effort together to reach the world using the technology and on foot ministry and events.
Special thanks to 23 year old Lemercius Wallace, 24 year old Kerese Dias and 22 year old Joy Codrington.
After working with Dare 2 Be Different International and building and sharing on several of our ministry websites such as www.hopeisahead.com, www.loveshouldlast.com, www.mmskn.org, www.theglobalspotlight.com and our 24-7 / 365 day Victory Centre - www.thevictorycentre.com ,
we have embarked on a mission to plant Dare 2 Be Different Youth Groups and Establish Victory Centres on every continent on earth. See: http://daretobedifferentlicense.blogspot.com/.
We want to turn the world UPSIDE DOWN FOR CHRIST: See http://kvktalks.blogspot.com/2012/08/dare-2-be-different-prepares-to-turn.html
Therefore, I humbly request your help in sending me to Medical School so that while I'm out as a Missionary, I can function for FREE as a Missionary too. You probably may never get the opportunity to go on a Mission Trip around the globe, but you can support a team that wants to make a difference and I do believe that GOD would be just as pleased with you.
Donate via paypal to: information@kwforchrist.com or if you know of a University that is willing to provide a scholarship to support this worthwhile dream. Kindly email information@kwforchrist.com with information.
If you want to talk with me directly or book me to preach at a crusade, youth rally or event, or want me to conduct a TECHNO-TRAINING WORKSHOP for your ministry to show you how you can use the technology, like US, to reach the world, call our ministry's line 869-465-5914 / BlackBerry Pin: 220067D8 or Email: information@kwforchrist.com
Sincerely,
Khrystus Wallace, President
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.d2bdifferent.com


No comments:
Post a Comment